The Probate Process The Probate process in the State of Indiana and all other states is the lawful inventory, collection and distribution of the assets of a decedent, that is, a person who has died. It is a legal process. This means that the personal property, such as cash, jewels, cars, stocks, bonds, etc., and [...]Read More...
- The Probate Process in the State of Indiana
- Michael Jackson Estate|Poor Estate Planning Freezes Assets
- Pastors Who Put Churches at Risk: Jack Schaap and The First Baptist Church
- Don’t be Afraid of Your Deposition: 7 Tips for Those Being Deposed
- Will Your Business Survive When You Die?
- Rosa Parks Estate is Settled – The Rich Often Leave Wars Behind
- Shopping for the Right Nursing Home
- The Case of Bad Blood: An Estate Gone Wrong
- Crime is Alive and Well in Porter & Lake County Indiana: Love of Money is the Root of All Evil
- Contact Authorities Including Police if You Suspect Phycial Abuse in a Nursing Home
- How to File a Complaint Against a Nursing Home in Indiana
- Nursing Homes in Indiana – Resources and Report Cards