The laws governing churches is, like every other body of law, changing over time. Different situations and different venues, different judges, and changing values do affect the law. For example, churches are seeing more scrutiny from the courts than they ever had in the past. Church law is evolving, like it or not.Read More...
- The Probate Process in the State of Indiana
- Michael Jackson Estate|Poor Estate Planning Freezes Assets
- Pastors Who Put Churches at Risk: Jack Schaap and The First Baptist Church
- Don’t be Afraid of Your Deposition: 7 Tips for Those Being Deposed
- Will Your Business Survive When You Die?
- Rosa Parks Estate is Settled – The Rich Often Leave Wars Behind
- Shopping for the Right Nursing Home
- The Case of Bad Blood: An Estate Gone Wrong
- Crime is Alive and Well in Porter & Lake County Indiana: Love of Money is the Root of All Evil
- Contact Authorities Including Police if You Suspect Phycial Abuse in a Nursing Home
- How to File a Complaint Against a Nursing Home in Indiana
- Nursing Homes in Indiana – Resources and Report Cards