If you are ever confronted with someone who is pitching you a trust, the first thing you need to ask is to meet with the lawyer at some point in the process. Ask this question: “Who is the lawyer who prepared this?” And then, ask to meet with the attorney. Often, no such person exists.Read More...
- The Probate Process in the State of Indiana
- Michael Jackson Estate|Poor Estate Planning Freezes Assets
- Pastors Who Put Churches at Risk: Jack Schaap and The First Baptist Church
- Don’t be Afraid of Your Deposition: 7 Tips for Those Being Deposed
- Will Your Business Survive When You Die?
- Rosa Parks Estate is Settled – The Rich Often Leave Wars Behind
- Shopping for the Right Nursing Home
- The Case of Bad Blood: An Estate Gone Wrong
- Crime is Alive and Well in Porter & Lake County Indiana: Love of Money is the Root of All Evil
- Contact Authorities Including Police if You Suspect Phycial Abuse in a Nursing Home
- How to File a Complaint Against a Nursing Home in Indiana
- Nursing Homes in Indiana – Resources and Report Cards